General thanks

To All, I bought a used '92 4WD V6 extra cab truck about a year ago and have had a few questions about it that I posted here. They were all answered promptly and were helpful. I check this NG regularly and see that my experience is the norm. So I just thought I should say THANKS! to all the good folks posting here. Eric R Snow

Reply to
Eric R Snow

Thanks for the class act of posting a helpful reminder of what such a newsgroup is all about. Good luck. Al

Reply to
al

No worries, Im a regular in other groups and this is the only one that actually provides helpful information without some shmuch either flaming the last poster or just shovelling the brown stuff.

Glad that you had some real use from the NG.

Scotty

Reply to
Scotty