Hazey headlight covers

The outer surface of my headlights is begriming to haze on my 2000 Tundra SR5 Access Cab 4WD. Are there kits to take care of this problem? If so, which ones have you used that worked well?

Thanks,

Skip

Reply to
Skipfromla

Thanks. I'll give them a try.

Reply to
Skipfromla

I just used Mequires on my Rav4 and what a difference. I need to go over it one more time, but all n all it is like having brighter bulbs.

Reply to
Gh0stRid3r