low range beeping

How do i disable the annoying beeping sound while in low range 4. 07 tacoma?

Reply to
Frank

Properly engage 4WD Low?

The beeping stops after sucessful engagement. If you have a stick shift, follow the "rules of engagement" (on the visor, and in the manual) exactly, or you won't get into low range.

Reply to
B A R R Y

Reply to
Frank

She's too polite to say, RTFM. She poses it as a question instead. I think I like her ...

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Don't feel bad, the extra clutch strokes are different from some other

4x4's.

I had to look it up, too!

Reply to
B A R R Y