Need Repairman

My 89 PU, 22RE, 130K miles, is making all kinds of weird noises. Am deaf in one ear, bionic in the other, and therefore can't tell where and what. My wife can hear real well but does not know anything mechanical. Looking for a reliable, knowledgeable, mechanic between Disneyland and Knott's Berry farm. North Orange County. Not a rip off dealer. Anybody know anyone? Thanks Udo

Reply to
udok