new tundra rumbling noise

I have a new Tundra Reg Cab V8 with ~2000 miles on it. Recently it has developed a curious sound: Upon cold start there is a rhythmic, quiet, but noticible "grumble"--about once a second at ~40mph--that seems to come from the front right wheel.

It eventually dies down after about 2-3 miles.

Anyone experienced this? Are there tech notes somewhere?

obviously if there is something amiss it is covered by warranty, however I would like to be as informed as possible when I go to a dealer complaining about elusive noises!

thanks

--paul

Reply to
Paul Gilna