Re: Rear Sag 1990 4 runner

> I would like to remove the rear end sag on my 1990 4 Runner however I do not > want to use a lift kit or any thing that will require extending brake lines > etc. etc. ........ I just want to get rid of the sag by either a replacement > coil spring or some other method. Suggestions and links are welcome and > appreciated. I have also included some pictures when loaded and unloaded. > Unloaded is bad ( in my opinion) check it out with my Tent Trailer. > > Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Coil spring spacer or a heavy duty rear spring. Try some place like Performance Products.

Reply to
Roger Brown

Roger,

I have a 1998 that I > >

Reply to
Hugo Schattschneider

Airbags are the hot ticket for handling wildly variable loads. Do NOT use air shocks, in most cases the shock mounts aren't heavy enough to handle any spring loading, and they will break. Add-a-leafs aren't adjustable, and helper springs are a pain to adjust.

And follow the instructions, on most air-springs I've seen there is a minimum pressure that must be maintained when the truck is empty - leave them at 10 PSI, not totally flat.

-->--

Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman