Toyota head question

I have an 80 Toyota 4x4 with an 85 eng. The exhaust manifold has only one bolt between cyl 2 and 3. I have seen two bolts between these cyl's on other 85's. I would like to install a header on this engine and I need to know what head I have. Dave

Reply to
DAVID

I have an 80 Toyota 4x4 with an 85 eng. The exhaust manifold has only one bolt between cyl 2 and 3. I have seen two bolts between these cyl's on other 85's. I would like to install a header on this engine and I need to know what head I have. Dave

Reply to
Jody

This has nothing to do with the block #'s. The head came from a different engine. I have looked at other 85 22r heads and they have two bolts between cyls 2-3 on the exhaust manifold. Could this be a 20r head???? Dave

Reply to
DAVID