Sequoia overhead console

We have a 2003 SR5 with a very long overhead console. I would like to add a DVD for my daughter, but the local stereo guy suggests going with headrest displays - since the console is too long to install an overhead display. I had thought about buying the small overhead console from a dealer - the ones that are used with a sun roof - and then using an overhead display.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks,

Larry Davick

Reply to
Larry Davick

Interesting. How big is the display?

Reply to
Larry Davick

Reply to
Brad

Well, I took the overhead console off this afternoon and found some bad news. The headliner is cut out beneath the console - no chance to install the smaller front console and install an overhead display.

Looks like it's got to be the headrest displays!

Reply to
Larry Davick