wiper delay

I would like to install a wiper delay on my 2009 toyota taco. Has anyone done this? I have a delay unit that I had on a 1989 nissan and if I remember right I had to cut the low speed wire. I don`t know which one it is on the new truck. I was thinking of cutting one wire and see what doesn`t work. HELLLP

Reply to
Herb Eneva

The 2009 Taco does not have it as standard equipment??????? If not, the easiest eway is to install the factory swith that has it, as the delay was built into the multi-function switch on Toyota, unless they've changed. I used to put the switch from a high-trim model into the low-trim model to get intermittent wipers in the early '80s.

Reply to
clare