Wiper delay

I`m trying to install a wiper delay that I got from J. C Whitney on my

2009 toyota taco. The instructions say to cut the low speed wire. Does anyone know which wire this would be? How do I determine which wire it is ? Thanks for any info.
Reply to
Herb Eneva

I hope you aren't puuting that cheap wiper delay box that they sell.

God, spend the money, less than $100 and get the correct one from Toyota.

No cutting of anything, it just replaces the stock wiper stalk.

Reply to
SnoBrdr

stupid question... do the 09's not come with delay wipers or what??

i never noticed this, and i am in the market for an 05-09 tacoma

Reply to
Picasso

It could depend on the package that you get with the truck. I think you need to get the SR5 package to get most of the desired upgrades. That is what I got on my 07 to make sure I got most of what would be the usual options I would want on a truck or car.

Reply to
Ralph Mowery

My 08 didn't.

Reply to
SnoBrdr

Only on the basest of base models - anything with ANY options has the wiper delay.

Reply to
clare