aluminum engine cases

Has anyone tried 1 of the all aluminum engine cases ?

Randy

RSMEINER

Go to the "Shoptalkforums" and do a search.... It will give you plenty of hands-on info, not all pretty....

J.

Reply to
BergRace

I agree, the Forum has some not so good news on the cases, what I don't remember. That was one of the reasons I went T-4 even after using case savers the Mag. cases still gave me trouble. T-4's case are Alum. with case savers. Never again a case problem.

I think the T-1 alum. case will work fine if they can get whatever bugs out of them.

Joe Cali - Next Generation

Joe Cali - Next Generation-USA

Hot VW's built one last year. Showed the problems and the fix on several items. It is worth reading. I want one built for myself but I will have someone else do it right for me.

href="

">Den's 1978Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik