70 van oil leak

Read somewhere about oil coming out of the dipstick and spraying all over the motor. Any truth to this. I'm dripping oil but there is nary a leak to be found. It's nothing critical. More of an annoyance.

Reply to
Scott MacDonald

Well, I've got a '70 with a nice coat of oil all over the engine compartment. In my case, I know the oil filler neck has a crack, but that may not explain ALL the oil...Unfortunately a PO swapped the oil bath air filter for a paper one which likes to soak up the spray!

Mike

1970 Type II "George"
Reply to
ThreeMile