Broken stud

Wow I did it. Got it out and the new muffler installed. Nice and quite now. Next job the brakes.... Pete ô¿ô

Congratualtions! Broken off studs can be a real bitch to get out! An exhaust stud, I assume? I usually just get new heads! ;-)

Reply to
John Kuthe

Well with all new drums, brake kits, shoes where can I go wrong. I didn't get any cly's for them. But I will try this weekend!