Bus Brakes

Note to self. Bus has two wheel cylinders on each front wheel with one adjustment star on each cylinder. I thought the bus was the same as the bug. Live and learn. Dennis

href="

">Den's1977 Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

Heh. I have a whole raft of "notes to self" that I've acquired over my period of ownership of the Wonderbus. They are arranged by the geologic method, with the oldest on the bottom. Taking a quick glance at the bottommost note, I read, "Ownership of 35 year-old ACVW requires patience and willingness to learn. Consider carefully before purchasing."

Reply to
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliot

The up side is wow, good brakes again! Today's project, replace melted heat tubes from heat exchangers. I read many of your adventures

href="

">Den's1977 Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik