Can anyone ID this engine?

Can someone help me Id an engine? right now is in a SB, but, it doesn't belong there (acording to the chassis #). the engine number is AD752792. Which bug does it belong to?

Reply to
Karls Vladimir Peña

"Karls Vladimir Peña" wrote

From a '73 according to this site:

Another reference:

-- Scott

Reply to
Scott H

The engine in my 72' SuppaBeetle is an AD#####, with 1600cc. But I don't know for completely sure if that was the original engine.

Karls Vladimir Peña wrote in this freaking newsgroup:

Reply to
Ant

Hi All

If memory serves, the AD was a 1600 twin port found in 1971 or 1972 bugs, two of my friends have had these engines they were a very good year!

Regards Kevin

Reply to
Kevin