Check this video out!! I thought I' d seen it all, but no, Arabs and fast cars!

Shag, the problem is John is always high on colon gas....i thought it was just for occassional fun, yet it seems to be a way of life for him...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

You read it on the Internet, so it can't possibly be true?

No, I have heard it on the news and elsewhere too. I also have military training, and it was mentioned by my instructors as one of many things you see in the movies or on tv that are not a very good idea.

Admit that there is a possibility.

There is also a possibility of you dying after swallowing a piece of hair.

Neither has to be a very HIGH probability, but it is not impossible, and in fact has happened.

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

I cannot ignore the dozens of stories out there. This was just ONE, and from a reasonably reliable source. Or are you calling CNN a liar?

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Human skull and other tissue is not homogenous material. There are stronger spots, and there are weaker spots. Some parts protect vital organs, while some don't.

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Some of the weapons at the said meeting may end up being pointed more directly towards the victims, rather than straight up in the air... ;)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

He'll do that right after he admits that it's generally a good idea to use a parking brake when parking. ;-)

"Stupid people are funny." - me

Reply to
Shag

You have to be kidding. Since when was CNN an authoritative source?

Reply to
jjs

Call us back when you are unfortunate enough to get into real trouble.

Reply to
jjs

For a while now. If you weren't mentally and socially retarded then you'd know that. Glad I could clear that up for you! :-)

"Stupid people are funny." - me

Reply to
Shag

since well before John Stafford was crowned as head know it all.... I read once(on the net) that grass is green....should I disreguard that as bullshit too?

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Someone get Travis a sixpack and a Litre of Havana Club Seven, he's getting grumpy...

J.

Reply to
P.J. Berg

Jan, read that back to yourself, if you don't get it the first time, try again!!! :o)

I'll give you a hint: Contradiction of terms..

J.

Reply to
P.J. Berg

Yup, the little I smoked was shure shit far from green!

J.

Reply to
P.J. Berg

When it comes to slugs and "Civilized" your fellow countrymen where amongs the first ones to use pump action 12 Gauge shotguns in combat, even after all treatys banned them. But We'r Americans right, so we dont have to play by anyones rules, right?

Sorry Stafford, no candy for you..

(Ps. Please dont take it personal, unless you where one of the users that is).

J.

Reply to
P.J. Berg

kinda like a forced natural selection.

Ken

Reply to
JuneauBug

I generally stay out of it :)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Hey, I never said I condone such behavior. I had nothing to do it.

I'd probably just pour it down the barrel of a cannon anyway.

Reply to
jjs

I know this much - there is no reasonable person who would say that the average (nominal, say 7.62x39) bullet fired straight up would kill a person when it fell back down. And I also know that CNN (and others) have a category of stories that are so trivial and considered unimportant that they don't ever check the source.

So figure it out, Chris. How fast is that 7.62 bullet traveling and what is its orientation when it hits? Show the odds for it being in the proper nose-down position, not tumbling. The odds are so high that they can be discarded IRL. You will find that it's moving at best 200mph, but any deviation whatsoever moves that figure to about 110mph, MAX. A major league pitcher could throw it that fast.

Finally, if you want to understand reality you might want to experience it.

I don't know what set off your attitude lately, but you might want to review what conspired and reconsider.

Reply to
jjs

John, if you want to think that a bullet, which would most likely NOT be "tumbling" due to its aerodynamic shape designed to make it fly point first, traveling at even a slow 110mph(your figure)would not have the ability to kill someone if hit from above you are crazy(how's that for one hell of a run-on?) i don't even want to be hit in the head by a baseball traveling at

110mph, do you? people have died when hit with a BB from an air gun....so generally saying it "won't" happen is assinine...as far as my attitude, it has not changed, but it is obvious to me that yours has....but one thing is still the same, you claim to killfile me reguarly, and never do....why blow smoke? maybe you should "review" what causes these outbursts and take a corrective action.
Reply to
Joey Tribiani

...............So now we need to wear a helmet at the long anticipated RAMVA picnic?

LOL

Reply to
Tim Rogers