Completely legal, finally

After returning from my daughter's wedding in NC, the bug is now registered and insured for the first time in 5 years! YeeHaw!

But Murphey's law has struck. I had promised myself that the bug would only be driven in fair weather on dry roads. So wouldn't you know, we had our first snow yesterday here in Salt Lake. And it is snowing now, crap. But the urge is too great, we are going for a ride.

One more thing, any recommendations on mounting front plates to the front bumper overrider? Nothing suitable at Checkers...

Later,

Bryan

home.comcast.net/~nestle12

Reply to