Lost wedding ring in the Jetta

Hi, I hope someone can help me. I lost my wedding ring while sitting on the front passenger seat of Jetta 2004. It happened very quickly , but I have noticed where the ring went: into the seat belt opening on the floor. I saw the ring right on top of the opening along with a dime coin, but when I tried to get it out, I guess I pushed it in and it dissapeared. My husband searched the car next to the seat, cut the panel where the seat belt comes form in half - no luck. Could it have fallen out of the car through some opening? Where could it go? Where does that seat belt opening lead? Please help me...

Reply to
ml4179

I sympathize, but try posting to the rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled newsgroup.

Reply to
Ben Boyle

Reply to
ml4179 via CarKB.com

Yeah. This sounds more like something a guy would do "accidentaly" before heading to Vegas for a convention.

Reply to
JuneauBug