Congratulations America!

Or ignorant people like yourself who voted Bush in...twice.

Reply to
Rev Turd Fredericks

what is even more ignorant is to speak matter of factly when you really have no clue... seems to be a bad habbit of yours...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Nice try, dumbass. Don't be offended simply because you voted for Obama.

Reply to
Scott H

.144445$ snipped-for-privacy@en-nntp-07.dc.easynews.com...

Funny, from a scientific point of view there are no races. The shades of our skin or our facial features and hair are all due to one thing, Vitamin D. We cannot live without Vitamin D. To little we die, too much we get Cancer and die. People around the world no matter what country you are from, India to Africa, if you live on the Equator you will have the darkest skin. The reason being the sun being absorbed by our body makes Vitamin D. On the Equator they get the most sun, so the skin is darker to prevent over exposure and cancer. It is a fact we all came from one mother in Africa and she was black. If the human race never expanded we would all be black. As people migrated away from the equator they got less sun. Therefore seeing they were receiving less Vitamin D the skin got lighter to accept more sunlight. People in the north like Sweden and Denmark are the lightest because they get less sunlight, and their skin offers less protection. So if you think of a picture of the earth, people get lighter the more distance they are from the Equator. The Mediterranean people are lighter, Northern Italians are more lighter Which means we are all one race, just different shades due our location. Move back and your ancestors will be black in a few thousand years.

Also funny is why there is a race issue identifying Obama and Tiger Woods as black. Yes the color of their skin is black but Obama is half white and Tiger Woods is half Chinese. Be we always identify them by color not the true issue as to what is inside.

Like buying a Bug and just looking at the body. You may be getting it with a #3 valve ready to go or you may be lucky and get one with a Blueprinted engine that is going to get you to work or win a race. .

Of course people that believe in Creationism may not agree with what I said, but that is the scientific view as I stated. I do respect your right to have different point of view.

Reply to
NEXTGENUSA

Why, thanks. How did you like Aretha's "Hat"? it was air-cooled.

Reply to
Okikuru

I think they Found Aretha's hat in one of the engines from the plane that landed in the Hudson River last week. It took out the right engine, ha!!

Reply to
NEXTGENUSA

I was only offended by your lack of research on the financial crisis origin about why the deregulation and why 'zero money down' brought this on.

David Gravereaux

Really? Like what? Was he Governor of Illinois? How about owner of a MLB team? Sucessfull businessman perhaps? None of the above. Exactly what legislation did he put forth in the 2 years he was a Senator that was actually passed? Of all those he proposed, only S.453 would have had any meaningful impact - on his campaign as it dealt with deceptive practices in federal elections. His time in the Senate was spent campaigning. Bush spent more time doing that as well. The man promised "change". Instead, we get retreaded Clinton appointees.

He may well be the answer but he'll earn my respect first.

Reply to
Andy

BBC and a great deal of foreign news is available online. I watched the Obama inauguration celebrations in five countries. It was impressive.

Race is a big part of politics because it was for our entire US history. Getting over it is our next step - if that is possible. Everyone wants to be special.

Reply to
John J

Yup. There are other differences that make race seem a useful classification, for example the tendency to certain physical anomalies by 'race', such as supernumerary teeth in Asians, and Irish with a tendency to large penises - and tall stories.

In 100 years all us here are going to be pretty much the same color. I guarantee it. Ash or worm poop color.

pheomelanin yours, john the Irish

Reply to
John J

John you lied about the Penis part, every one knows it is the Sicilians, and if you say different you better have a remote start for your car, ha.

Reply to
NEXTGENUSA

There's no lack of research here, David. I've done far more than I cared to.

Reply to
Scott H

Of course. Research requires work and thinking. I'm sure you care not for it.

Reply to
John J

agree with Scotts political views or not, he is a LONG time member and an asset to this group.....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

I know Scott! He takes a ribbing quite well, too. IOW, a good sport.

Reply to
John J

Then should be quite pleased that the arrogant twit is now gone.

Reply to
David Gravereaux