Herbie Cruise/50th Anniversary Cruise

Hey VeDubbers, Have you guys/gals heard about this one? It Starts in California on May 15th Goes across the US to the East Coast and then returns to the VW Classic in California in June. Check out this web page :

It will give you all the details of the Scheduled=A0 visits and stop overs in all the states they will be passing through. Rare Air will assist them through the Pensacola, Florida area on June

4th. LAVA VW Club in=A0 Mobile will follow them through Alabama, Gulf Coast Mississippi VW Club takes over in Miss. and the Louisiana people from Imaginery Bug Club, Cenla VW Club, and Cajun VW Club out of New Orleans will have them for the evening. You might try and hook up with them as they pass along through your area. Should be a lot of fun and quite an adventure.: ) Be Cool...Aircooled !

"Wild" Bill Tucker

President Rare Air VW Club Pensacola, Florida

'78 VW Bus ( "Old Rusty" )

'76 Bug "The Grape"

'69 Squareback , Arizona car, Automatic

'67 Squareback

Rare Air VW Club Website:

or

Wild Bill

My son & I plan to drive our 'bugs' on part of that trip from Richmond, Va. to Raleigh, N.C. You can learn more about it on

Steve D. '67 Bug '71 SB Conv.

Reply to
Steve D.

Thats great Steve! I talked to Scott who is kicking off the Cruise this weekend and he stated that the tag alongs and well wishers are needed and greatly appreciated in every state they travel through. I wish them well in their travels and wish I had the time and gas money to make the entire trip! Scott also needed some points of contact along the way incase parts or assistance is needed.