Distributor ?

As far as physically , will type 1 and type 4 distributors interchange ? Thanks Mark

Reply to
Mark

Yup. The only sticky part is if you use an oil pressure sensor like the fat VDO ones. It gets in the way of the dist so you need to relocate it.

Reply to
David Gravereaux

Yes. Fits right in. Both ways.

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

The biggest improvement over the last 10 years in my 2.0 T-4 in my bug was installing the Mallory Unilite. It is not cheap but nothing comes close. See John at aircooled for details. Just put in the gray springs. Also you can set your idle advance and final on this dizzy which made the curve amazing. It idles like a clock. Joe

Reply to
Joe Cali Next Generation-usa