Diz rebuild

Guys, I need to get rid of some excessive shaft play in this 034 that I picked up for cheap. I did this to one a couple years ago and it works just fine, just added new gaskets and spacers, straight forward job. Well my old brain is failing me but for the life of me I can't get the point plate back in at all, and seemed like it was harder to get out than the other one too. I seem to remeber the one I did before was just a piece of cake, and I didn't even have a vise then. What am I missing?

Reply to
Cletus

Why not just get a manual?

=20