Does anyone have a pictrue of the c-clip on the front left wheel?

i need a picture of the c lip on the front left wheel of a 69 bug to see where it is so i can fix my speedometer.. thx

Reply to
69vwdude

This is about what it looks like on my '70, but of course it is small enough to snugly fit on the end of the cable in the slot provided.

Michael Cecil

Reply to
bugman1955

yeah you'll see it when you take the hubcap off, but may I venture a question to you, do you own any type of vw manual, haynes or otherwise?? I mean I, and prolly most everyone else, doesn't mind helpin you on these "problems" but if you had a manual or just went and stared at some of these things you would prolly figure them out yourself cause they are pretty simple. Just some simple advice cause if your going to own a VW your gona need something other than ramva to help you......

Pete

62 Bug w/ sunroof (nearing completion) 69 Bus Camper 69 Bus Camper (possibly restorable) !!New Addition!! 61 Bug w/ sunroof

Xyclone

Reply to
ilambert

Maybe there's no hole because someone put the wrong wheel's dustcap on that side. That would explain why the speedo doesn't work...

Reply to
Michael Cecil