Door Hinge Plates

Are the 'adjustable' plates removable without cutting the body or are they installed before the panels are welded together at the factory?

Any tricks on getting them out with cutting metal?

Reply to
Mel P.

Grahame Rumballe
Reply to
Jay McGraw

See if you can figure out the orientation in this picture and get a good idea of what you need to do to replace the hinge mounting plate. This is a large picture and is very detailed.

I have more pictures of this but this one seems to be the best of the threadeed plate.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

MUADIB®

Cool picture, not often you can find that angle...

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg

Thanks,................I just got lucky on the quality of it too.......LOL

Hope it helped the OP