Dual QP mufflers from...?

Need a new set of Dual Quiet Pack mufflers. My last set came from Kymco, Kimco... something like that.

Does anyone have a phone number or URL for them?

TIA

Reply to
JJ

does it have to be Kymco? I see a lot of references to the comp in posts and etc, but don't see any urls/phones for them. aircooled.net and cip1.com a whole bunch of other company's carry same thing.

Anton

JJ wrote:

Reply to
anton

I just got a set of dual QP's for my new engine from a local guy for about $75:

1966 Type I
"Old VW"s don't leak oil, they mark their territory."vwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvwvw

Reply to
dragenwagen

Here's the listing from

couldn't find a web site. Kymco Motorsport

1592 Monrovia Ave Newport Beach, CA 92663-2843 Phone: (949)642-1835
Reply to
Randall Post