Early rail with 911 heads.

Take a look at this pic taken in Sweden sometime around 1979!!

J.

Reply to
BergRace

911'ss, at least Porsche 911's, are six cyl!

Am I misinterpreting what you meant by 911 heads?

Reply to
John Kuthe

On Tue, 2 Sep 2003 23:59:07 +0200, "BergRace" left Mt Vesuvius in a state of jealous awe as he began spewing from the mouth thusly:

That confuses me. Timing belts? I mean more than just the timing belts confuse me, but...

-- Travis '63 VW Camo Baja...

your enemies. It messes with their heads.It doesn't take a very big person to carry a grudge. :wq!

Reply to
travis

On Tue, 02 Sep 2003 18:30:58 -0400, travis ran around screaming and yelling:

overhead cam design...look under the hood of your honda...will become a bit more clear....LOL J

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

that doesnt look like a sandrail more like a dragster

Reply to
Erik Litchy

On Tue, 02 Sep 2003 19:57:47 -0400, Joey Tribiani left Mt Vesuvius in a state of jealous awe as he began spewing from the mouth thusly:

I meant seeing them on an acvw engine (I guess that's what it is) confused me. I understand how a timing belt works, but not on an acvw engine I don't since they don't use a timing belt/chain.

-- Travis '63 VW Camo Baja...

your enemies. It messes with their heads.It doesn't take a very big person to carry a grudge. :wq!

Reply to
travis

On Wed, 03 Sep 2003 06:52:21 -0400, travis ran around screaming and yelling:

i was just trying to confuse you more...LOL...did it work? J

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

On Wed, 03 Sep 2003 07:52:00 -0400, travis ran around screaming and yelling:

no problem...anything for a friend...LOL J

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

On Wed, 03 Sep 2003 07:32:51 -0400, Joey Tribiani left Mt Vesuvius in a state of jealous awe as he began spewing from the mouth thusly:

Yes, thanks. :-)

-- Travis '63 VW Camo Baja...

your enemies. It messes with their heads.It doesn't take a very big person to carry a grudge. :wq!

Reply to
travis

On Wed, 03 Sep 2003 07:50:15 -0400, Joey Tribiani left Mt Vesuvius in a state of jealous awe as he began spewing from the mouth thusly:

Glad you could help, eh? :-)

-- Travis '63 VW Camo Baja...

your enemies. It messes with their heads.It doesn't take a very big person to carry a grudge. :wq!

Reply to
travis

Possible that that is actually a Porsche 4-cylinder? I have to plead ignorance as the only 4-cyl. P-car I've had a good look at is my 914 and we all know what that motor *really* is...

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

On Wed, 03 Sep 2003 07:55:57 -0400, travis ran around screaming and yelling:

you betcha...LOL J

Reply to
Joey Tribiani