FAO Tricky

Rich.

Something you looking for near the bottom of this page.

James

Reply to
Juper Wort

Hole-y crew cab batman !

Cheers James.

Its a bit rough for the money. I have emailed for more pics. Might be able to do a deal , might not. Will let you know .

Rich

Reply to
tricky

I got some pics sent me and it needed a fair ammount of work for the money. I might have gone for 4500 but not 6500. He wouldn't budge on his price so I wished him good luck and left it at that.

Rich

Reply to
tricky