Finally some decent weather...

In NJ... drove my Bug for about an hour doing some errands. Felt good.

Reply to
Mel P.

Guess I'm spoiled living in the south (Alabama). Drove my Bug around all day today. A tad rainy, but didn't need the heat but just a little bit.

Malcolm '69 Bug (Gus) '71 SB (Herbie)

Reply to
Malcolm

me too mel. had the 67 and 63 out and the bus too. saw your ghia on your website. looks great. can't wait to see it at englishtown.

Reply to
paul horvath

" > Guess I'm spoiled living in the south (Alabama). Drove my Bug around all day

I love being spoiled like you Malcom.... just went on vacation to the northeast and am thrilled to be back in the panhandle of FL again. Drove the motorcycle today in between the rain storms and had no heat..... had my Patriots jacket to keep me warm though!!

Reply to
Mac