for sale: '71 Beetle, no engine

Trying once again to move some of the many VW's in the back yard. I WANT TO GROW GRASS!, you know,.... St. Augustine.........

I sold the mate to this one, as I had two Identical '71s. Offered the two on at least one newsgroup for a single price and got lots of inquiries, but only one ever got the buyers attention ( it had a motor that ran ) , and the second one was left behind anyways.

This vehicle could easily be someones daily driver if they know their VW's and are willing to search out motors for sale,...........say on eBay or something like that.................A fairly complete Bug other than the engine I'd say............needs lots of love, but worth it to a kid with a huge heart and/or some imagination.

first one to come and see me Sunday afternoon/eve with 150 bucks can have this baby. I'll throw in spare wheel or two, and other parts if necessary.

By the way, I actually have the title on this one too. glass and seats are worth more than the price I am asking.

my phone (cell) is 214-458-0875

leave a message at least.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®

I know It breaks everyones hearts, but all is gone now. Thanks for the interest.