'69 fasty body parts FREE!~

As you can see by scanning headers, I am trying to get rid of stuff, so here's another.

I am no longer going ot try and do the fastback build I was so excited about, and I had to cut up the one I had and scrap it due to NO TITLE

So ,...............Here's what i have

left and right doors. ( I guess there's only two, But I had ta......) 2 rear trunk lids, rear glass, popout glass, hood, front trim chrome piece, I have wipers assembly too I think. And a bunch of other type3 stuff. All you have to do is call me and meet me at my home sunday afternoon/eve in north west Garland, TEXAS, and pick this stuff up. the doors and the lids are in excellent shape in my opinion.

If no one claims this stuff I will be putting it out on the curb this next week for Bulk Pickup Guys.Scrap,............sad huh?

214-458-0875 (cell phone , SCOTT)

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®