Have Right Front Fender for an Oval, need parts

Hey all,

I'm trying to clean my garage so I can get back to the restoration of my '62 beetle. I have the passenger's side front fender for an oval. In fairly decent shape. Not rust free, but salvageable. It doesn't have the bullet lense or housing, but it does have the fitting and the architecture to put one on it (i.e., the housing will bolt up to it).

I need a front trunk lid off a '62 or '63 beetle in fairly good shape and a wheel well replacement kit. The trunklid on the '62 and '63 beetle was different than earlier and later years, so if you think you have one, write me so we can discuss.

I'm in North Florida, and I'd like to trade.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Reecy