hazet sites

Hello,

Does anybody know any good hazet related sites? I want to find out how old my hazet assistent trolley is.

Greets, Davy

55 oval 67 SC T2 69 beetle
Reply to
Davy

Have you?:

type in: Hazet Tools

gets you direct to horse's mouth, as well as other sites.

Speedy Jim

Speedy Jim

Of course I've tried it ....but didn't found what I'm searching.

I'm looking for a way to find out how old my hazet trolley is. A site with an evolution of the Hazet logo would be a start!

Greets,

"Speedy Jim" schreef >

Reply to
Davy

Apologies. No offense was intended. Many often overlook the resources of GOOGLE.

For a serious inquiry into the origin of the logo, I would begin with a letter or e-mail to Sales Department at Hazet. Jim

Reply to
Speedy Jim

OP - You might look for "hazet clubs" online. Just a thought.

Oh, and here's a cool site for German tools and some collectibles for the rest of us.

Lorem Ipsum

Thanks ....

"Lorem Ipsum" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@news.supernews.com...

Reply to