Herman's Got Disc Brakes!

Jan,

This morning, it's pouring rain in San Jose, and I've gotta work ... so I figured it was a great time to test the new front discs. I had NO brake lockup, no "OH CRAP" braking, and really no adverse condition with the brakes at all.

Larry

Reply to
Larry St. Regis

You have discs and you couldn't lock teh tires in the rain? :D

Seriously though, good for you. You may have a more compatible master cylinder than the ones sold here (One alternative, take your pick)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson