How to attach bumper impact strips on a 74 superbug?

I must be missing the obvious here-exactly how do you do this?

thanks!

Reply to
sprbug

D&LBusch

...and the plastic bumper end caps secure the rubber strip by holding them flat to the surface end of the bumper.

Reply to
=B^)

I'm still not getting how the clips on the impact strip attach to the bumper-there are some slits in the bumper-do the clips go through there? And what about the holes in the clips-do the bumper end cap screws somehow go through them? I'm just not getting it!

Thanks again for your help!

Reply to
sprbug