what tires are good for mud?

Obviously not dunlops!!!

------------------- Chris Perdue "I'm ever so thankful for the Internet; it has allowed me to keep a finger in the pie and to make some small contribution to those younger who will carry the air-cooled legend forward" Jim Mais Feb. 2004

Reply to
Chris Perdue

.............What would be so wrong with staying on that nice driveway?

Reply to
Tim Rogers

nothing...but was coming out from under the carport....and there was a vehicle in the way...so i went around....but didn't go too far....at first.......

check this one out..will show more clearly...:

Chris Perdue "I'm ever so thankful for the Internet; it has allowed me to keep a finger in the pie and to make some small contribution to those younger who will carry the air-cooled legend forward" Jim Mais Feb. 2004

Reply to
Chris Perdue

If you get stuck again - let most of the air out. when you are out of the mud, put the air back in before you drive ! ;-)

Rich

Chris Perdue wrote:

Reply to
tricky