I know it's WC, but imagen in an ACVW

Wes Pearson

cmon, car still has original engine, that one get's smoged not the jet! At least take like 30 seconds to skim throught 1/2 of the page.

Wes Pears> >

It will never pass the smog test here in California. I also believe that> it sticks too far out from the bumper without having some kind of light> or marking. (like a red rag on a 2x4 sticking out the back of a pickup bed.)

Reply to
anton

Done seen it way back! After seeing his new beetle, I looked for some pulse rocket engines on eBay(tm) etc.. Some people in my future family have made cars like his with an ambulance and also now working on a fire truck. (getting married soon) Very interesting.. more interesting is the Autogyro, or Helicopter with a VW engine.. All inwich interests me.. I'd like to own them all. I can see me now going down our hillbilly highway here in something like that. Then posting the video on Myspace.

I love Volkswagen Bugs.. I proposed in one.. I saved one from a Junkyard.. waisted thousands of dollars.. .. Now I have a 1960 with Semaphores.. Yet, I would still like to have a New Beetle as the daily driver for the wife.. I'd prefer the convertible, but since I am not rich, I would probably only own the hardtop. Several of these guys just wont give it a chance.. I don't support it in the raw form, I would only get the 1.8 turbo. Otherwise, might as well just buy a Ford Focus Egg Wagon. Nonethless, I would love to see that rocket engine in an ACVW.

ant> cmon, car still has original engine, that one get's smoged not the jet!

Reply to
payments338

maybe Jessi James would build one? They did do Hellica with jet engine and a beetle from a pond....

-ant> Done seen it way back! After seeing his new beetle, I looked for some

Reply to
anton