I'm baaaaaaack...... :-)

Welcome back Shag............Dennis

Reply to
Dennis

Looks great to me. I love those Euro bumpers. It would make a great daily beater. Looks very original and unmolested. Is it the original paint? What are the plans?

Reply to
Scott H

Plans are for what you said. Daily beater. I'm going to try to touch it up here and there to make it look a little better, but don't plan on chopping this one up. :-)

Reply to
Shag

Oh yeah... No, not the original paint. I was sanding on the car some and found some Bondo and some red paint of some sort somewhere in the mix. As usual the pictures make the car look better than it actually looks in person.

Reply to
Shag