I wonder what a 6 volt K.G. clock is worth?

I no longer have a K.g. with the Big Clock. so I want to sell this spare. What could I get for it? It works! TIA

Reply to
Mr. K

this spare.

It works? Now _that_'s miraculous. Mine works like a swiss watch that one forgets to wind. On the plus side, unlike a stopped clock, which is right twice a day, mine is always keeping my neurons firing, by forcing me to glance at it, then wonder what time it really is.

Keep it powered up for about a week, and see if it actually keeps the right time; I may be interested.

Chris

Reply to
ChrisKlinger

this spare.

It works? Now _that_'s miraculous. Mine works like a swiss watch that one forgets to wind. On the plus side, unlike a stopped clock, which is right twice a day, mine is always keeping my neurons firing, by forcing me to glance at it, then wonder what time it really is.

Keep it powered up for about a week, and see if it actually keeps the right time; I may be interested.

Chris

Reply to
John