Replace Door Lever Handles?

My 1982 CJ-7 came stock with the lever handles. 22 years of Arizona heat has made the plastic real brittle and I broke part of the housing on the passenger side.

I now live in Washington state and there aren't any Jeeps in the junkyards here to pluck parts from.

Does anyone know where I can get replacement lever handles or direct me to a procedure for converting to paddles? I found several places that have the paddle type.

I searched the archives for someone named Leon, but many of the links were dead.

Thanks in advance, Norman

Reply to
Norman