KidGoddess says hi to Ramva

I should have a house in a month... hook me up with Zug's... I got an engine coming tomorrow that could go in...

Reply to
VWGirl

I'm thinking Jan might actually like that.

:P

Max

Reply to
Max Welton

Lauren wrote to Jan:

Problem is that Jan might find getting an A** kicking a bit kinky, so you might find some other type of punishment that he won't enjoy. :o) Bill Berckman

67 Beetle Pictures at
VW/Porsche Family Reunion Show 2003 Pictures
Bill Berckman

Hahahahahaha

Damn...

Jan :D

VWGirl wrote:

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Shhhhh!! Bill, you are not helping me any by revealing all my secrets!!!

Jan ;)

Reply to
Jan Andersson

so where is zugs?

>>Cincinnati VW/Porsche Family Reunion Show 2003 Pictures> >>

VWGirl

i did tell you i am in the process of buying a house didnt i? I will have a back yard that zuga can sit in and wait for you... or i can drive him/her around... it might like the company and the town :-D

>>Cincinnati VW/Porsche Family Reunion Show 2003 Pictures> >>

VWGirl

I don't know! And Kid said she doesn't know for sure either. I need to ask the two goddesses for more details.

Jan

VWGirl wrote:

Reply to
Jan Andersson

well... maybe you can get your 3 FL goddesses all together to find and rescue zugs!

Reply to
VWGirl

Just be glad she did not threaten to get out the nut cracker. :o)...OUCH....

Hope she does not read this and get any ideas.

Bill Berckman

67 Beetle Pictures at
VW/Porsche Family Reunion Show 2003 Pictures
Bill Berckman

Zug Rescue Mission :D Tactical team meeting at 0600 hours Monday morning?

hehehe

Jan

VWGirl wrote:

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Of course I was gonna read it ;-) I can threaten all I want, there is still a big pond between us and I am afraid I would turn to ice if I got anywhere near finland!

:o)...OUCH....

Reply to
VWGirl

Sounds like fun! And just think of all the valuable information I could learn about you from your exes!

Reply to
VWGirl

On Sun, 19 Oct 2003 08:35:52 -0400, "VWGirl" ran around screaming and yelling:

umm...ummm....oh never mind... J

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

(Uh oh )