KidGoddess says hi to Ramva

Talked with her the past few days again, told me to say she said Hello to all of Ramva (who can remember her).

Those who can't remember or are too new to know her.. she's an ex Ramva regular who used to own a baja, but she stopped hanging out here a good while ago. Something called "life" or whatever. ;)

Oh, she's also my ex. :D

The other Goddess, "TheOnlyVWGoddess" is fine too, busy with her family and all.. and I think she recently bought a New Beetle.. ARGH!!! lol

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Is she still looking the same or did she "outgrow" the look?  Yes I remember from the RAMVA  Christmas dinner we all had.   Jim P.S.  Scraps is still under construction after all these years. Jan Andersson wrote: Talked with her the past few days again, told me to say she said Hello to all of Ramva (who can remember her). Those who can't remember or are too new to know her.. she's an ex Ramva regular who used to own a baja, but she stopped hanging out here a good while ago. Something called "life" or whatever. ;) Oh, she's also my ex. :D The other Goddess, "TheOnlyVWGoddess" is fine too, busy with her family and all.. and I think she recently bought a New Beetle.. ARGH!!!  lol Jan

Reply to
bugfern

Do all your ex's still live in Florida? ;-)

You know you might as well move here!

Reply to
VWGirl

Jan:

Please give my best regards to both of the VW Goddesses. Bill Berckman

67 Beetle Pictures at
VW/Porsche Family Reunion Show 2003 Pictures
Bill Berckman

Will do, Bill. She seems to like you... hmm.. I just wonder if your wife knows... ;)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Careful what U wish for, it may just come true.. wanna be my next ex or something? lol

Only 2 so far.... in Florida that is.. hehe

Jan

VWGirl wrote:

Reply to
Jan Andersson

She's mellowed down some, according to her own words, but I don't know her "style" at the moment.. I know she has a necklace now to match the bracelet she wore to the dinner.. lol with those nasty long spikes..

Scraps STILL under construction? Dude you need to have me stop by or something :) Too bad my last visit was too short, didn't have time to tinker. Maybe next time..

Jan

Yes I

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Jan, you have a weird definition of "X"............................................

J.

Reply to
BergRace

I'd have to be a girlfriend first... and I am not going to go in to a relationship with you counting on me becoming your ex... sounds like a waste of time!

Reply to
VWGirl

Wife won't know if you don't tell her. o)

Bill Berckman

67 Beetle Pictures at
VW/Porsche Family Reunion Show 2003 Pictures
Bill Berckman

Yea, I started some major changes to the car(some of which would probably not be accepted to well on this group) it belongs better on Volkrods.com. Then life decided to send me alot of problems that have kept the project from getting finished.  One day it will be done, but by then will not be legal to drive in the state I'll be in by then.  Oh well, will have my brother keep it registered in Fla so Pennsylvania can't mess with it. Jim Jan Andersson wrote:   Scraps STILL under construction? Dude you need to have me stop by or something :) Too bad my last visit was too short, didn't have time to tinker. Maybe next time.. Jan

Reply to
bugfern

How so? I'd understand if You said I have a weird X.... ;)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

haha, well that's what they all say about me ;) I just thought I'd offer you a shortcut :D

Jan

VWGirl wrote:

Reply to
Jan Andersson

thanks for the offer :-P

Reply to
VWGirl

....say hi to both goddess's for me if ya will be so kind Jan. Good t6o hear they are doing well... now the important question.... what happened to zugs???

...Gareth =-)

Reply to
Gary Tateosian

Will do.

Poor zuggy donated his engine to another bug (that of TOVWG) and teh rest of Zuggy is rotting away behiond some barn or something, abandoned. Kid didn's have teh funds or the skills to keep the project going, poor zuggy needed a lot of work. And a new front beam, it seemed. (bent). And lots and lots of welding.

Jan

Reply to
Jan

Should I go rescue zugs?

Reply to
VWGirl

Would you? He deserves a chance... he was driveable when I left but no engine currently.. But there's lots to be done.

I'll buy it back from you when I move to Florida :D

Jan

VWGirl wrote:

Reply to
Jan

Jan:

If you and Lauren get married, you won't have to buy it back. :o)

Bill Berckman

67 Beetle Pictures at
VW/Porsche Family Reunion Show 2003 Pictures
Bill Berckman

If you marry me for a car and not for a green card I swear I'll kick your ass!

:-P

Reply to
VWGirl