Peekaboo!

I just read all the posts about me, and of course of Jan and Laura flirting. :) Hi everyone! Jan, you're a good boy. You did just like you were told. And this ex isn't so ex anymore. Oops! Was that a secret? Yes, Zug is gone. Poor thing. And I resent you saying I didn't have the SKILLS Jan. A manual isn't hard to read and I DO retaine some knowledge.

Anyway, there's a '74 convertible I have my eye on but I'll have to sell my Nissan first. See, my master plan is to get Jan to move here, ship Frannie over, marry me, then get divorced so I can keep Frannie all to myself! Good plan, hm? I thought so. ;) Big Goddess is a traitor. She's driving a new beetle since Gretchen was incapacitated by a drunk teenager. I still love her though. Her father-in-law died last night so she's not having a very good time right now. Keep her in your thoughts. I'll be back in about a week. Luvies to all!

Kidd. "Back in black. It's a fact."

Reply to
Kidd

By the way, I *am* just kidding.

Or am I?

Hehehe.

Kidd "Back in black. It's a fact."

Reply to
Kidd

That be LaurEN ;)

hehehehehe Sneaky tactic huh ;)

lol

if I tried to deny it I'd get my sweet behind whipped so I better play along and admit everything ;)

You do, but it seemed like a big job even for me.. not impossible, but you would need to learn how to weld.. and get a welder.

I had a 74 once...

Hey!!!! Something not quite right there, I'm sure I'll figure it out sooner or later.. hmm...

:( That sucks. I know he had been less than 100% for a long time, but it stills sucks the same.

Oh noooo! :D

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Backpedaling now are we? Can't handle Mighty Jan? :P

You just watch it... hehe... ya never know when I'll be knockin on your door... (again!) next time I will know not to wear penny loafers when you are around :D

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Jan... you better not be cheatin on me again!

I have a 74 vert... maybe someday it will have a floor so I can drive it... I have an engine and tranny for it now...

getting closer to having my house! Inspections are monday!

Reply to
VWGirl