Kind of sad how people act.

..................Sorry Dave. I live near Binghamton, NY

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Yes I will stick around!!!!!

Thanks guys

Kathy Sneaks wrote:

Reply to
southeastvw

hi Kathy!!! good to see you found your way back to RAMVA!!! it was also nice to finally meet you(very briefly) at the show in Radford(at motormile dragway) this summer....keep on doing what you do, you are awesome for the hobby....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

that is very true....on a side note, Jan, i hope your life adjustments are coming easily....great that you are finally "here"....gonna be in Florida myself the first weekend in November....some decent sized carshow(non-vw) somewhere....yeah, i know, that's real specific...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

u bet....absolutie necessity.....i need one myself...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

hmmm.....what does "absolutie" mean? LOL

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

How much of the USA have you seen, Jan? Some of our states are about as different as other countries. Have you been issued a handgun yet? Been called out for High Noon? Been jammed into a wreck of a car to play in the dirt with Good Ole Boys? Been about polited nice to death by Minnesotans? Been invited to Geda Fuck Ahadaheah by a Right East Coast urban type? Been to a part of the USA where all residents still speak German? Oh, here's one test - how many times have you been bitten by dogs run wild? Or Bears? Or Bears' fans?

... or California which even I don't understand yet, except LA where everybody is really from either Iowa or Mexico, 'cept the Governor - you know they guy who wants Congress to amend so that he can run for President and he still can't speak English. I mean the governor... wait, the President can't speak English, either. So there ya go.

Maybe you can start your own company. Advertise that you are the guy who can Finish the job. There's a lot that never gets finished around here.

There's a huge plot of developed land here, hundreds of acres. Roads in. Lots made up. Much of it already housed, with a half-done golf course and club and all going up for 'no reserve' auctions (many auctions) next month. Come on up with lots of money and really pour on the accent. This IS Minnesota! With a good accent it's likely only Homeboyz like you will be heard. "Sold to the good looking blond gentleman with the pretty young lady. She's Norwegian, Ya?"

No accounting for them Scandinavian's area taste. :)

I'm planning on taking a language course. It's called Beginning Finnish. ;-)

Reply to
Randall Post