No Oil Filter???

LOL it's pretty simple... just aim the spit wad to the ceiling so it would cling above your victim..... (of course without he/she knowing of it) Then just sit back and wait.... till they dry out and fall on your victims head. We used to shoot a few dozen above the teachers desk just minutes before class.... and sit back waiting to laugh our asses off!!!

Narley Dude®

Reply to
Narley Dude®

Slow down there, Spongebob Nudiepants. Nobody wants to read about our se... Screw it. Be right there!

K. "We're friends. You smile, I smile. You hurt, I hurt. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge.... I'm gonna miss your dumb ass."

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

You're so right! Should have stopped at the second sentence.

Reply to
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliot