O.E.M. German Bellows Thermo Still Available

The original bellows type Wahler thermostat made in Deustchland. I think it opens at 65 - 70 degrees C. The 2 thermos I got did.

Thermostat [Genuine] - $89.85 U.S. dollars # 111-119-159 Made in Germany | Year: 63-74 | Notes: 1200-1600cc type 1 engine Shipping Weight: 0.50 pounds

You could probably get the bracket, shutters, shutter rod, and spring here:

Jim347a