On the road again after 22yrs

The inspection sticker on the windsheild of my wife's 72 westy expired this month 22 years ago in 1985. I pulled this bus out of the junkyard about 6 months back and as soon as my wife saw it she had to have it. Well now with a rebuilt 1800, 4 new tires,It will be getting a new one this week after I install the replacement windshield and rubber.

Over all the westy is in good shape, there has been body work on the rear right corner (crack shows !/4"thick bondo) and the rt rocker has rust thru, But I plan on doing the bare repair work and showing it at some of the full moon bus camp outs before painting it.

I'm just happy that I have been able to drive it after its been sitting for the last 22 years.

Mario Vintage Werks resto

Reply to
Kafertoys

Do you have any pictures?

Reply to
Eddie

Only 1/4" of bondo? I bet you can fix that real quick. Better not treat anyone or call the sherff though.

Reply to
Neil