One thread / 500+ posts?

I've never spent much time reading over at the samba.com and only registered for the first time there earlier this week but Good God this mario (kafertoys) flamefest is just @#$%^&* incredible! Just when I think that it's dying out and that I should stop bothering to read it anymore, a few other new personalities introduce themselves with their own experiences to share about how they got shafted by Vintage Werks Restorations. It looks to me like mario is going to be coming back permanently to RAMVA where he can hide out from this feeding frenzy, lick his wounds and try to pretend that he's not universally known now for being a hack/thief/clown/wackjob. With someone at the samba.com threatening to alert a friend in the IRS about his misadventures though, the clock might be ticking on this lurid soap opera.

timmy

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Kafertoys

Reply to
Kafertoys

No Tim it has to do to the fact of how imiture people got by talking lude comments about my wife. Bash me all you want but leave my family out of this. My wife was an RN for 8 years and had to deal with children dying in her arms, She would still be doing it IF she didn't contract MS. So I hope the freaks that couldn't stick to the facts feel good about themselves. its starting to show the mentality of people that have nothing better to do then sit on-line, I'm here for business reasons.

Mario

Vintage Werks resto Vintage

Reply to
Kafertoys

You know , I thought it was odd when Mario appeared again a few months ago and all seemed to be calm. But I thought , Hey - I'm in the UK - pleanty of distance away just let it be and watch this space !

Folks seemed to be quite tollerant and nieghbourly :-)

It seems to be Mario himself that has stired it all up again !

Oh well - like I said, I am toooo far away (hopefully ) for him to bother me.

You all argue (or not) amongst yourselves. We have our own 'delightfull's ' on our side of the pond to deal with.

Rich

Reply to
tricky

...............I've never made any mention of any member of your family other than you and neither have most of the dozens and dozens of others who have posted about you here and at thesamba.com.....typical dodge and weave crap from you though to focus on something that diverts attention away you and even your own family can help you with that.....huh?

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Reply to
Neil