OT Be still my beating heart...but not that still.

  1. Monthly internet connection: .00
  2. Usenet: Free
  3. Forcing your friends and loved ones to have a massive coronary, arms and legs flailing as they fall backward in their chair... PRICELESS!

Ha f'ing Ha. I have that downloaded. My girlfriend sent it to me months ago but with a "the sound sucks so turn it up and watch the car very carefully!" explanation. Yeah, I wanted to kill her when it was over. She was almost my ex-girlfriend after that. However, I joined in the evil, waited until Jan had been awake (if you could call it that) for an entire 3 minutes and then made him turn it up REALLY loud and watch it. His reaction was *priceless*.

Kidd What's the difference between a northern fairytale and a southern fairytale? A northern fairytale starts out "Once upon a time..." A southern fairytale starts with "Ya'll ain't gonna believe this shit..."

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

Speaking on behalf of the rest of RAMVA, I'd like to say that we're all interested in more details of the whole "girlfriend/ex-girlfriend" part especially if there are pictures involved. :-)

Reply to
Shaggie

Hehe, good one. I was expecting it (thinking back to a similar flash animation from a few years ago) but it was still good.

Reply to
Michael Cecil

Hey, stop readin' my mind. ;-)

Reply to
Scott H

I try not to kiss and tell but if you MUST know.... NOT! Hehe. Depends on what kind of details you had in mind... and I've got a pretty good idea exactly which details you were thinking of so you'll just have to use your imagination. ;) What's the difference between a northern fairytale and a southern fairytale? A northern fairytale starts out "Once upon a time..." A southern fairytale starts with "Ya'll ain't gonna believe this shit..."

Reply to
Kidd Andersson