OT Ebay Scam

check out the call management section carefully.

what a git

james

Reply to
Juper Wort

Ben Boyle

Thats it, and look, someone won it !!

Reply to
Juper Wort

19 People bid on a picture. That is amazing. Bill Berckman 67 Beetle
Reply to
Bill Berckman

Man, and £5.00 for shipping too, that's some expensive email.

Winning bidder already added his negative feedback too. ;)

Reply to
Seth Graham

Reply to
Ben Boyle

things on there aren't really such hot

You have to shop very carefully. We recently had a thunderstorm that fried our ISDN line and the router. When I went online to buy a new router I found our model had been discontinued and the choice available (at least here in France) was much smaller, mainly because most people are going over to ADSL. I was looking at having to shell out 600 euros for something that had more features than I needed.

In the end, I got a router on e-bay from the UK for ... wait for it ... £1.

(plus £10 shipping - but even so...)

@+ srm

Reply to
srm

18 average americans and one drunk finn.

;)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 16:59:43 -0400, Jan Andersson scribbled this interesting note:

Sounds like you ought to stop drinking!

John Willis

he he that's true, I recently bought a 16-port network hub for £5 :-)

-- Howard Rose

1966 VW Beetle 1300 Deluxe 1962 Austin Mini Deluxe 1964 Austin Mini Super Deluxe
(cars on website)
Reply to
Howard Rose

Not Ebay, but I have been getting e mails saying that the user information needs updating, so I will have to re submit it. Only problem is that I don't have a pay pal account. Get a bunch of emails from people saying they are AOL and want the same information. Bill Berckman

67 Beetle
Reply to
Bill Berckman

Same here. I think we should hunt these aholes down and take care of them.

Randy

RSMEINER