OT Eminent Domain

Who is to blame, one who gives, or one who takes? :)

This particular issue, like many of it's kind, is more complex than it would seem at first. Pulling support from, say FOR EXAMPLE Israel, might, and most likely would, have widespread political impact in the relationships of more than just the two parties directly involved. Butterfly effect. Or dominoes, if that works better for you. :) What your money buys is more than you see. Whether you want or even need what you get, is a different story and I will not comment on that :D

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Fuck off.

Reply to
Shag

Damn, he spit out the bait, but kept the hook.

Reply to
Lorem Ipsum

Travis, sometimes you'r a handfull to say the least...

But then again I'm just a white piece of Scanditrash, right??

J.

Reply to
P.J. Berg

johnboy

John, I like the hat.

Reply to
Dennis Wik

Wow, I've seen that picture now almost as many times as I've seen that picture of your bike. Get some new material?

Reply to
Shag

I dunno. Are you?

Reply to
Shag

............With all the raping, plundering and pillaging that those marauding gangs of vikings did, it's a good thing that social conscience is only being used against targets of convenience like us stupid Americans. Most of us aren't that stupid though and feel no pangs of guilt whatsoever for whatever happened before any of us were born. Come to think of it, I don't even feel sorry about what's going on right now.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

I'm lucky if I remember what happened 10 minutes ago.

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

"Shag"

Hey man, it's a family picture! Show some 'spect!

Reply to
johnboy

Well, like he said.. get some new material! ;)

jan

Reply to
Jan

Okay, I think I have some black & white film around here somewhere.

Reply to
johnboy

Who are you people?

Reply to